Friday, December 24, 2010

School is OUT!!

Finally, after one long semester school is out and it is winter break!! This semester was probably one of my hardest semesters since starting college. My psychology stats teacher was like out to get Minni and me in making sure we wouldn't pass. We definitely proved him wrong even with missing because of soccer I was able to pull off an A-. I would say that is pretty dang good considering at the first of the semester he said a C and B were good grades. Also, after we told him that we were going to miss for soccer all he told was "good luck." It reminded me of the guy that said it on the movie Taken!! After he said that I knew I was going to work my butt off to get a good grade and it definitely paid off. I ended up with an A- in behavioral neuroscience but I ended up with A's in the rest of my classes. This semester I had room to take bowling so I definitely signed up!! It was probably the best idea I had. The class consisted of going twice a week and bowling two games. I improved my average and the bowling teacher taught me how to improve my game. lol I can't remember what my highest score was but I think it was around 190 or something!! I LOVE bowling!!! I hope to be on a bowling league when I am older like my mom and aunts.
The other classes that I had were Human Development, Sports Psychology, Adult Aging (such a boring class), and Soccer (love that I get a credit for playing soccer). Overall it was a great semester and I am definitely way happy about my grades. I don't want to even think about next semester....its going to be HORRIBLE!!! What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right? haha Now I am going to forget all about school and just enjoy spending time with family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment