Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Movie Time

Well this Christmas break I have had plenty and I mean plenty of time to catch up and watch movies that I have wanted to see!! I am pretty sure I have almost watched a movie (sometimes two) everyday this break. It has been great. I have watched a lot of movies with my nieces and nephews. My nephew Jackson and I have watched Toy Story 3 about 3 times now. There is still a lot more movies I want to see so good thing that I have plenty of time to watch them!!

Jack Jack and me watching Toy Story 3 in my sister's room

Some of the other movies I have watched since being home are Inception, Despicable Me, How to Train Your Dragon, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Salt, The Tourist, Made of Honor, Sweet Home Alabama, Step Up 3, The Sound of Music, Dear John and I know there are some more that I am forgetting about. I love movies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment