Saturday, January 28, 2012

Summer of 2011

Ok there is soo much that has happened this past 8 months that I haven't blogged about. I decided to break it up so the post wasn't forever long so first I am going to talk about my summer 2011.

First, WEDDINGS!!
I am pretty sure it was the summer of weddings. Three of my best girlfriends all got married this past summer. There were three girls from my soccer team that got married and I am pretty sure there were a few more weddings I went to that I am forgetting about


Cortnee and Todd's Wedding
Jordy and Adam's Wedding
(Minni, Beacher, Robin, and Danica also in pic)
Lauren and Chris's Wedding
Jacque and Taylor's Wedding
Second, moved home....I moved back to Sandy for the summer. (Mainly because I had all the weddings to go to)

This is the last day in our apartment at Rebel Creek. Seriously, this was such a sad day. I couldn't believe I was leaving STG. I won't lie I might of teared up a little bit on the way home. Also, this was the last day with our roommate Paige. She is now Sister Conrow in Independence, Missouri. I love her and miss her so much! Her mom is also in the pic because this was the day of her Farewell in STG.
Some of my nieces and nephews made signs for my sister Brynn. She had problems and was in the hospital for a week. This was the day she was finally allowed to come back home.
Third, Family and Friends
This summer was way fun because all my friends got back from their missions and we had so much fun. We were always doing something every night. It definitely was one of the best summer's ever!! Also, just being at home with my family again was a blast. I had lived in st. george the previous 2 years so it was good to just be able to always be around my family. I love them so much.
Jess and I going down the giant slip n slide at flat iron!! Soo fun!
Some of the crew at the slip n slide
(Tyson, Eddy, Haws, Zach, Jess, Me, John, and Taira)
Some of my family celebrating the 4th of July!! My family is crazy and it is always a party when we are all together. I love it! I laugh so much when I am with them.
Ammon's little sister Nikki was in a play so we all went to go see her. She was a superstar!
(Alicia, Janelle, Ammon, Minni, Courtney, Me, Alex, and Nikki)
BNDR (Bowling Night Done Right) Every Thursday my friends and I would go bowling for super cheap. We would all wear jersey's or whatever we decided that night. It was great!
McCaslin playing soccer. It is my favorite thing to go watch my nieces and nephews play soccer or do whatever sport they did!! Love it and especially love this girl. She wants to do everything I do. I asked her where she wanted to play college and she said Dixie!! I don't know if I am the best role model but I am glad she looks up to me!
Lastly, just a few other things I did this summer were working out every morning at 6 with Minni (we seriously only missed 2 days), reffed the dixie camp for a week (soo funny having all the girls get mad and act like its a championship game), played lots of indoor, pool parties, swimming, laying out, snow cones, scooter rides, motorcycles rides, and just lots of laughing and having fun!!
It was an amazing summer and I loved everything about it! I wish I could go into detail about everything but maybe someday I will refer back to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment