Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Weddings, weddings, weddings

Sooo this year I decided is the year of marriage. I feel like EVERYONE I know actually just everyone in general is getting married. I must have missed the memo because trust me I don't plan on getting married this year.



Well in particular these 3 wonderful girls in the picture with me are all getting married this summer. They are 3 of my closest friends from middle school and high school. I played soccer and went on countless tournaments with them. I freakin love them to death. I am soo happy they are getting married. Cortnee's (girl with scarf on) wedding is first. I am lucky enough to be able to go up north right when finals start to go to her wedding this Friday. She is marrying one of my best guy friends Todd!! They are soo cute together and are high school sweethearts. Next is Lauren's (girl in white jacket) wedding. Lauren has been my best friend since I swear FOREVER!! The guy she is marrying I actually sorta set them up. Well I dragged her along to come hang out on new years with a friend I know from Dixie and Chris happened to be there. I can't wait for their wedding and she really is amazing. I give her so much credit because Chris is in the army and he had to go to Iraq so she never has been able to be in the same spot with him more than 2 weeks. It's unbelievable. Finally, Jacque's (girl in brown coat) wedding!! Oh i just love Jacque!! When playing soccer parents would always confuse us on the field because supposedly we look alike. She is hilarious!! I don't know her husband Taylor that well but from what I know they are a perfect match. They both have the same kind of humor and they are going to be perfect together.


I seriously can't believe they are all getting married. I think it's finally hitting me that I am not going to have any friends this summer up north. Well I guess I could but I don't know if they really would want me to be the third wheel all the time. I can't wait for all their weddings and to see how beautiful they all look. I am sure I will post pictures after their weddings!! Let's hope that maybe one day I can do what everyone else is doing and get married!! I probably should find a boyfriend first tho haha

No comments:

Post a Comment